Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2021 Online Application form A new scheme Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana has been started for the farmers of Rajasthan. As you must be aware from the word Tarbandi itself, in the Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana, the government provides financial assistance to the farmers to do fencing around their fields. In this scheme, out of the total expenditure, the government gives 50% of the expenditure to the farmer. Small farmers have to face financial problem in fencing the field. Therefore, the Rajasthan government took this step so that small farmers could keep their crops safe by putting fencing to do farming. By giving 50% of the expenditure by the government, the farmer can keep the crop safe from stray animals by putting fencing around his field. Farmers are getting good benefits from Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2021.
Under the Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana, a grant of ₹ 40000 is being given to a farmer up to a maximum length of 400 running meters. 120000 or 50% of the cost price will be given to all the three farmers. The grant is payable on prorata basis if there is less than 400 meters of wire. Keep in mind that the benefit of the scheme will be given on first come first serve basis. According to the guidelines of the Agriculture Department, the grant is payable to the group of farmers who complete the work after physical verification by the officers-employees of the Agriculture Department. The grant will be directly credited to their accounts
Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2021
The main objective of Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana is to protect the crops of farmers’ fields from stray animals. So that the crop yield can be good. By doing fencing in the fields, crops can be saved from damage by stray animals and other animals. Small farmers who do not have much money, they have started taking less interest in farming due to lack of fencing. But this scheme will increase the interest of those farmers towards farming. For this, the Rajasthan government has also set a target of providing financial assistance of up to Rs 8 crore 49 lakh. For this, an amount of at least 3 lakh 96 thousand rupees will be available.
Documents Required Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2021
To take advantage of the scheme, copy of latest Jamabandi, map trace, Aadhar card, Bhamashah card, photo copy of bank passbook, passport size color photograph, original copy of online application form, all documents should be signed.
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Jamabandi of land
Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2021 Online form Apply Online for Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana
- For Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana, first of all, the official website has to be opened.
- There you will see an application form of Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana.
- Download this application form and submit it by filling in the asked information.
- In this way you can fill the online form of Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana.
- Apart from this, you can also fill the online form for Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana with the help of nearest E-Mitra.
Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana Offline form Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana Offline Application
- If you want to apply offline for Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana then you can also apply offline.
- For this you can apply at your nearest Facilitation Center. There you will have to fill the Tarbandi Scheme form and attach photocopies of the required documents.
- Along with you will have to give the mobile number on which you will be provided information. Therefore, while filling the form, fill your mobile number correctly.
- Then after checking your eligibility by the officials, you will be given money. You can also contact your nearest E-Mitra center for more details. Or you can also get information through the official website.
Eligibility for Rajasthan Tarbandi Scheme
What is the eligibility at present: All categories of farmers have been included for wirebandi. But to apply in this, it is mandatory to have a group of three farmers and three hectares of land. Grant is given per farmer, 50 percent of the limit cost of 400 meters running meter or maximum amount of 40 thousand rupees per running meter.
- To take advantage of Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana, you must have this eligibility.
- For Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- To take advantage of this scheme, the farmer should have at least 0.5 hectare of cultivable land.
- Under this scheme, 50% assistance will be given to the farmer by the state government.
- Financial amount will be provided in the accounts of farmers.
- To get financial assistance of up to 40000 under Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana, you will have to provide minimum 50% money.
- If you are already taking advantage of any scheme, then you will not be able to take advantage of this scheme.
Click here to join our WhatsApp group: Click Here
Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2021 Benefits from Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana
- With this, the farmers’ fields will be safe, so that stray animals or other animals will not harm the crops of the field.
- By distributing 50% of the amount by the government, the farmer will be able to wire the field, which will reduce the expenditure on it.
- Poor farmer will also be able to wire his field. Due to which the interest of the farmer will remain in agriculture and the farmer will move forward.
- Every farmer of Rajasthan will be able to produce good crop of his crop.
What should farmers do to take advantage
- Farmers will have to provide Aadhar card for grant.
- If the farmer does not own the land in his own name, if the farmer’s father is alive or in the absence of conversion after the death, if the farmer can apply in his own favor by obtaining the certificate of notional share holder in the land ownership from the Patwari. Is. Such farmers will be considered eligible for the grant.
- Along with the grant application, the farmer will have to give a copy of the Jamabandi, which should not be more than six months old.
- Farmers will have to go to E-Mitra and get the application form and documents on the Raj Kisan Saathi Portal.
Official website of Tarbandi Yojana : https://rajkisan.rajasthan.gov.in/