Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Notification for 4588 Post Notification has been issued for Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021 for 4588 posts. Police Headquarters has got permission from the Finance Department regarding Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021. After getting the permission, the PHQ Recruitment Salary Constable has started the recruitment process. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through SSO ID for Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021. Online applications for Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021 are starting from 10 November 2021. Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021 will also be conducted offline this time in four to six shifts. In Rajasthan, 8438 posts of police constables will be recruited in 2 years. Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has approved the proposal of the Home Department. In this, 4438 posts of constable will be recruited during 2021-22. While 4000 vacancies of constable will be recruited during 2022-23. Now soon the notification for Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti 2021 will be issued on the official website in November 2021. Standing order has been issued regarding Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021. Online applications for Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment can be made from 10 November to 3 December 2021.
- Constable GD : 4161 Posts (Non TSP – 3536 Posts, TSP – 625 Posts)
- Constable Telecom : 154 Posts
- Constable Driver : 100 Posts
- Constable Band : 23 Posts
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Education Qualifications
The educational qualification for Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti 2021 will be 12th pass.
- Police/Intelligence : Senior Secondary or 12th class pass or equivalent thereof from a recognised school/examining body.
- RAC/MBC Battalion : Secondary or 10th class pass from a recognised school.
- Police Telecommunication : Senior Secondary in Science with Physics & Maths/ Computer Science as subjects by a Board established by law or equivalent, or 10+2 examination declared equivalent there to by the Government.
Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti 2021 Age Limit
For Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021, the age of the general category should be between 18 to 23 years. The maximum age limit for the post of driver will be 26 years. Relaxation of 5 years will be given to reserved category men and general category women. Age relaxation of 10 years will be given to reserved category women. The maximum age limit will be 42 years in case of Ex-Servicemen. For more details see notification
Rajasthan Police Bharti 2021 Application fee
- For General Category and Outside Rajasthan Candidates: Rs.500
- For SC, ST, OBC, EWS, TSP & Saharia candidates: Rs 400
Click here to join our WhatsApp group: Click Here
Selection Process Rajasthan Police Bharti 2021-22
Rajasthan Police Bharti 2021 candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination, proficiency test, physical standard test, medical test and document verification. Final Merit List The merit list of different districts will be issued. There will be separate paper for each district in Rajasthan Police Recruitment. Therefore, the merit will also be made separately for each district. Candidates will be able to apply in more than 1 district. Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment Exam will be offline based on OMR sheet.
- Written exam
- Physical Efficiency & Ability
- Medical test
- document verification
- final merit list
|CT / GD||CT/Driver|
Physical Standard & Physical Efficiency Test
|Special Qualification (N.C.C., Home guard), Marks to be awarded on basis of certificate||20||
Students with NCC certificate will get maximum five marks which are divided as follows.
- C certificate = 10
- B certificate = 8
- A certificate = 6
Applicants who will have Home Guard Certificate will be given maximum five numbers as per the service rendered in Home Guard.
- 3 years = 10 numbers
- 2 years = 8 numbers
- 1 year = 6 numbers
Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021
There will be 4 parts of paper in Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021 written exam. Last time it was mandatory to pass all the three parts separately. But this time it is not so, this time all the three parts will have to be combined to get the minimum qualification marks. Now to pass in the written examination, at least this number of marks will have to be scored category wise. Now you will get 2 hours.
- General & OBC = 40%
- SC & ST = 36%
- Saharia & TSP area no minimum passing marks
The number of questions in the written examination of Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti 2021 will be 150 and the written paper will be of 150 marks. That is, each question will be of half 1 mark. And the negative marking will be of 25% marks. Now you will get 2 hours.
|Reasoning & Logical Ability, Basic Computers||60||60|
|Part-B||General Knowledge, General Science, Current Affairs||35||
|Knowledge about crimes against women & children and legal provisions/rules relating to it (some reference material is available on departmental website also)||10||
|Part-D||History, Culture, Art, Geography, Economy and Polity etc. of Rajasthan.||45||
- Reasoning and Reasoning Ability and 60 questions on computer will be of 60 marks.
- There will be 35 questions from General Knowledge, General Science, Social Science and Current Affairs for 35 marks.
- Crime against women and children and legal provisions related to them, 10 questions of knowledge of rules will be of 10 marks.
- There will be 45 questions of 45 marks related to the history, culture, art, geography, politics and economic status of Rajasthan.
- In this way 150 questions will be of 150 marks.
In Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment, there is no division of race numbers like in the previous recruitment. The race has been kept for 5 kilometres. The general constable will get 30 marks for completing the race in the stipulated time. Driver, Band, Dog Squad will get 20 marks. There will be a separate test for constable driver. In which this time the number will be given according to the driving efficiency and not according to the license.
- Men – 5Km (Distance) – 25 Minutes (Time)
- Female – 5Km. – 35 minutes
- Ex.men – 5Km – 30 Minutes
- saharia & sc/st candidates of TSP area – 5Km – 30 मिनट
Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti 2021 Physical Eligibility
|For Saharia of Distt. Baran Men|
Minimum Chest measurement and expansion (only for men)
|Without expansion- 81 cms With expansion 86 cms (Min. expansion of 5 cms is required)||Not appliable||Without expansion- 74 cms With expansion- 79 cms (Min. expansion of 5 cms is required)||
|Minimum weight (only for women)||Not appliable||47.5kgs||Not appliable||