Rajasthan Anganwadi Bharti 2021 Notification Worker, Mini worker, Assistant, Sahyogini Notification has been issued for Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2021. At present, the notifications of some districts have been issued, while the notifications of the remaining districts will also be issued soon. For this, the candidates kept visiting the official website. Notifications for all the districts have been issued separately. Therefore, the last date of all of them has also been kept separately. Rajasthan Anganwadi Bharti 2021 We are providing the notifications of the districts for which Notification has been issued below. Apart from this, students must keep visiting the official website from time to time.
Rajasthan Anganwadi Bharti 2021 Age Limit
For Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2021, the age of female applicant should be minimum 21 years and maximum 40 years. For Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Widow, Divorced and Maturity the maximum age should be 45 years. For detailed information regarding age, please refer to the official notification.
Rajasthan Anganwadi Bharti 2021 Educational Qualifications
For Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2021, the applicant should have passed class X. Apart from this, the applicant should be a local resident and married person of the revenue village/ward. For more details see notification.
Important Guidelines for filling Rajasthan Anganwadi Bharti 2021 Application Form
- The applicant woman should be a local resident of the concerned Gram Panchayat and it is mandatory to have a declaration form attached to the toilet in her house and regular use.
- It is mandatory for the partner to have passed 10th minimum and to be married.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to be 21 to 35 years of age, 21 to 40 years for Scheduled Tribes / Scheduled Castes, 21 to 45 years for Widow / Divorced / Abandoned as on the date of issue of the release by the office.
- Applicants should submit their application along with educational qualification certificate, original residence certificate, caste certificate, age certificate, marriage certificate, widow/divorced/abandoned document, RSCIT certificate, work experience certificate, BPL card and other necessary documents. Attach photocopy.
- Application form can be obtained from this office or departmental website (www.wcd.rajasthan.gov.in).
- Applicants can submit their completely filled application form in duplicate to this office by 12.04.2021 up to 5 PM in person/through post. Once the application is submitted/submitted, it will not be allowed to amend or attach attachments.
- Other Backward Class Certificate Caste Certificate issued by the State Government Guidelines dated 09.09. Will be valid as of 2015 only.
- Detailed information in this regard can be obtained from the office.
Click here to join our WhatsApp group: Click Here
Rajasthan Anganwadi Bharti 2021 Documents
- Marksheet / Certificate of Educational Qualification
- Secondary mark sheet/certificate. must have
- Domicile Proof, Voter ID Card / Ration Card / Aadhar Card All Documents Any one is Required
- Work experience certificate (1 year work experience as Sahayika / Asha Sahyogini / Saathina) / Certificate of being a beneficiary of Jyoti scheme.
- Widow / Abandoned / Divorced Certificate, if any.
- Training Certificate of RSCIT.
- SC / Backward Class / Minority Certificate.
- Shivam attested photocopy of BPL card (included in the list of Central Government) and necessary documents.
District wise notification is being issued. We are putting them here in front of you for the districts whose notification is being issued. You can easily download it, we will make it available here as soon as the notification of other districts is released.