Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2021 Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana Like the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2021 has been started by the Central Government to improve the economic condition of the farmers of the country. After 60 years of age under Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2021 Farmers will get a minimum pension of ₹ 3000 per month. In the Prime Minister’s Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana, any farmer between the age of 18 to 40 years will participate. can take. In PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2021, the government will also contribute equal to the contribution of the farmer in the PM Kisan account. That is, if your contribution is Rs 55, then the government will also contribute Rs 55. Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is managing this pension fund.
For example, servants, drivers, rickshaw pullers, rag pickers, bidi makers etc. working in the houses are financially weak. These working people are not able to save so much money that they can strengthen their future by investing money in any pension scheme or other scheme. Under the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana, workers in the unorganized sector can become a part of a good pension scheme by paying very little money.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana 2021
To take advantage of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2021, the age of the farmer should be between 18 to 40 years. Those who have cultivable land up to 2 hectares. Under the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana, a monthly contribution of Rs 55 to Rs 200 will have to be made for a minimum of 20 years and a maximum of 40 years. This contribution will depend on his age. If you join this scheme at the age of 18, then you will have to contribute ₹ 55 per month or ₹ 660 annually. If you add at the age of 40 then you have to contribute Rs 200 monthly or Rs 2400 annually.
If a farmer wants to leave the Prime Minister Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana in the middle, then his money will not sink. In such a situation, when he leaves the scheme, then the amount deposited will get interest equal to the savings account of the banks. If the policyholder farmer dies, his wife will continue to get 50 percent of the amount. It is mandatory for the applicant to have a savings account and it is mandatory for the applicant to have an Aadhaar number.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana 2021 Important Documents
- Saving Bank Account/ PM-Kisan Account Pass Book
- Aadhar Card
- Photocopy of measles and khatauni
- 2 Passport Size Photo
Key Facts of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2021
- Life Insurance Corporation of India will act as a nodal agency for the successful implementation of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana.
- Monthly premium will also be deposited by the beneficiary in the LIC office and on completion of the scheme, monthly pension will also be provided to the beneficiary by LIC itself.
- This monthly pension will be transferred to the beneficiary’s account through direct bank transfer.
- If you want to get more information about Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana, then you can contact any nearest Life Corporation of India office or visit the online website given below.
- According to the data, till May 6, about 64.5 lakh people have registered themselves in it.
Eligibility of PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana
- The applicant should be a working laborer in the unorganized sector.
- The monthly income of workers in the unorganized sector should not be more than Rs.15000.
- Applicant’s age should be between 18 years to 40 years.
- The biggest condition is that you should not be an income tax payer or a tax payer.
- The eligible person should not be covered under EPFO, NPS and ESIC.
- It is mandatory for the subscriber to have a mobile phone, Aadhaar number.
- Savings Bank Account is also mandatory for the scheme.
Click here to join our WhatsApp group: Click Here
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana
To apply for Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana, go to the nearest CSC (Common Service Center). Open the account there by giving your necessary documents (Aadhaar, bank account details). You will also be allowed to register the name of the nominee under the scheme. You will have to pay the initial contribution in cash at the time of account opening. After opening the account, you will also get Shram Yogi Card. If you want more information then you can call on toll free number 1800 267 6888.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana 2021 Apply Online
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana. pmkmy.gov.in will have to be opened.
- Then in this, the option of Click Hair to Apply Now will appear at the bottom of the right side. Which you have to open by clicking on it.
- There select the option of Self Enrollment, in which you enter your mobile number and after receiving the OTP, enter the code and click on Process.
- After filling this form, you can right tick on Deceleration and click on submit button. After filling the form, check it thoroughly that all the information entered by you is correct.
- After submitting, you will get the option to fill the details related to Bank Account in the next page. After filling which you click on submit & proceed.
- Now the option of Print Mandate Form will come in front of you. You have to print this form, then you have to scan by signing on this form and then upload it by clicking on Upload File.
- After uploading you have to click on submit. After submitting the form, a successful message will come in front of you. Now your registration for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana has been done. You will see a card, print it.
- To take advantage of the pension scheme, farmers can also get themselves registered by visiting the Common Service Center (CSC). There you will need Aadhar card, copy of Khasra-Khatauni, two passport photos and bank passbook. During the registration, Kisan Pension Unique Number and Pension Card of the farmer will be generated.
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2021 Important
Through Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana, ‘Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan Dhan Yojana’ has been started for people like unorganized sector workers like domestic workers, rickshaw pullers, washermen and agricultural laborers. Under this scheme, the central government gives a pension of Rs 36,000 annually to those working in this field after the age of 60. The special thing is that both husband and wife can be a participant in the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana, and in that case you can get the benefit of an annual pension of 72 thousand rupees. According to the information, after the age of 60 years under this scheme, the beneficiaries of this scheme will get a pension of 3000 rupees every month. Like the rest of the schemes, in this scheme too, the amount any person contributes to the pension account, the same contribution will be made by the government. After investing in the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Scheme, you will not have to depend on anyone after the age of 60.