Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Notification for 19 Vacancy Group C Posts: Indian Coast Guard has issued recruitment notification for Group C posts. Under this, recruitment will be done for the posts of Fork Lift Operator, Engine Driver, Lashkar, Multi Tasking Staff and Fireman. Candidates can apply in offline mode for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021. The last date to apply online for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment is 30 November 2021. Candidates must visit the official notification once before applying for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Civilian MT Driver (Ordinary Grade) – 8 Posts
- Forklift Operator – 1 post
- Engine Driver – 1 Post
- Laskar – 1 Post
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 1 Post
- Fireman – 4 Posts
- MT Fitter/MT Make – 3 Posts
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
In Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021, the age limit for the post of Engine Driver and Lashkar has been kept from 18 to 30 years. Whereas the age limit for the post of Lift Operator, MT Fitter, Fireman and MTS has been kept from 18 to 27 years, in which the age will be calculated on the basis of the last date of application. Candidates refer the official notification for more details.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
There is no application fee for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualifications
- Driver The educational qualification for the post is 10th pass. Apart from this, the applicant should also have a driving license to drive light and heavy motor vehicles. Apart from this, the candidate should also have 2 years experience in driving a motor.
- MT Fitter/ MT (Mechanical): For this, the candidate should be 10th class pass and should have ITI or Diploma in relevant trade in addition to this, 2 years experience in Automobile Workshop.
- lift operator Candidate should have passed ITI or should have 3 years experience in relevant field. Apart from this, Must have Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License, 10th Passed and Knowledge of English.
- fireman Candidate must have passed 10th class and must be physically fit for the post.
- engine driver For the post, the candidate should have a certificate of competency as an engine driver from any institute recognized by the government. Preference will be given to those having 2 years experience of related work.
- Multi Tasking Staff (Chowkidar) Candidate should have passed 10th class and have 2 years experience for the post.
- Army Candidates should have 10th pass and 3 years experience.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 salary
- Civilian MT Driver (Ordinary Grade), Forklift Operator, Fireman, MT Fitter / MT Make: Rs 19,900 per month under Level 2
- Engine Driver: Rs.25,500 per month under Level 4
- Lasker, Multi-tasking Staff: Rs 18,000 per month under Level 1
Click here to join our WhatsApp group: Click Here
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Important Links
Candidates have to send their application form within 30 days (30 November 2021) from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News. Candidates should fill all the information asked in the application form correctly and attach the photocopy of the relevant document. Check the documents to be sent along with the application form and the address of sending the application from the official notification.
Total No of Vacancies
Last Date Offline Application form
|30 November 2021|
Download Application form