ATM Card Bina Paise Kaise Nikale Many people cannot carry an ATM card with them always because there is a risk of it being lost and you must know that once the ATM is lost, then after that how many difficulties have to be faced in withdrawing money. Now you can withdraw money from ATM even without the help of ATM card. Here we are telling the information about how to withdraw money from ATM without ATM card. Many times it happens that we forget to carry the ATM card, at that time you can withdraw your money without ATM card. We are telling below the complete process of withdrawing money from ATM without ATM card.
ATM Card Bina Paise Kaise Nikale How To Withdraw Money From ATM Without Atm Card
In this article, how to withdraw money from ATM without debit card (Now Withdraw Money Without Atm Card) will be known. If you are a customer of State Bank of India i.e. SBI Bank, then you can withdraw money even without ATM card. For this you have to install YONO app on your phone. YONO app is the official app of SBI. If your ATM card is blocked or lost or expired then you can withdraw money with the help of YONO app.
Four types of facilities have been given to withdraw money from YONO app without debit card / ATM card, which are as follows-
- Atm Machine: Withdraw up to Rs 20,000 from the debit card made.
- Merchant Pos: 2000 rupees will be received in a day from Merchant Pos.
- Customer Service Points (Csp): Transaction Limit from Customer Service Point (SCP) is Rs 10,000.
- Cardless Shopping: With Cardless Shopping, you can do shopping worth Rs 10,000 without Debit Card.
How to withdraw money without debit card from any ATM machine of SBI Bank customer?
- First of all you have to download YONO app from Google Play Store.
- After installing YONO app on your phone, you have to login to it.
- Net banking user will use User Id and Password to login YONO app.
- After logging in, you have to click on the option of Yono Cash.
- Now to withdraw money from Atm Machine, you have to click on the option of Atm.
- Here your SBI Bank balance will appear. Type the amount in the box you want to withdraw and click on Next.
- A PIN is created while logging into the Yono Application. Enter those 6 digit PIN in the box and click on Next.
- A preview of the filled amount will appear on this page. Confirm by ticking I Agree To The Term & Conditions.
- Yono Cash Transaction Pin will be received on the mobile number registered with the bank. The validity of this PIN will be 4 hours. In these four hours, using the PIN on the ATM machine, you can withdraw money.
Click here to join our WhatsApp group: Click Here
Click here to download Yono SBI App: Click Here