How To Check How Many Sim On Your Name How many numbers are active in your name, how many sims are running in my name. How many sim active on my aadhar card? How many SIMs are taken in your name, you can check it sitting at home. If you want to avoid any fraud caused by SIM card. So how many SIMs are active on your Aadhar card? You must know this thing. But for this it is necessary that your mobile number is linked with your Aadhar card. Why an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number for verification. Only then you can get all the information related to your Aadhar card. If your Aadhaar is registered with your mobile number. So follow some simple steps given below.
Officials said that a person can get a maximum of 9 mobile connections issued. Many times there are reports that someone is running a mobile number in our name or someone has taken a SIM without our knowledge. In such a situation, now you can easily know how many mobile numbers are active in your name. Regarding this, the Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has launched a portal – tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in, with the help of which you can easily know whether someone is using mobile number in your name without your knowledge. .
How To Check How Many Sim On Your Name
With the help of this online tool, they can get rid of the numbers which they are not using. He further said that through this website it will help people to know how many mobile numbers are running in their name. Along with this, they can also put a request to block these numbers. To check how many SIMs are in your name, we have told the complete process step by step below, follow it.
- First of all click on the link which we have given below.
- Now you have to enter any one of your mobile number which is registered in your name.
- Now you have to click on Request OTP given below it.
- Now a list of all the mobile numbers that are active in your name will appear in front of you.
- If you are not using any mobile number and you feel that someone has taken the number wrongly, then you can block or deactivate it immediately, we have explained the process below.
Click here to join our WhatsApp group: Click Here
Click on the following link to see how many numbers are in your name: Click Here
Block and Deactivate the number sitting at home
- Users can easily know about the connection running in their name through this portal. For this, they will have to enter any of their active numbers and then they will get an OTP. With the help of this, they can easily get information about all the active numbers.
- The department will inform all the consumers through SMS about how many numbers are active in their name. After this, the consumer can go to the portal and report the numbers which they are not using or which they do not need.
- On the request of the user, the telecom company will either block or deactivate that number. The ticket ID will be provided to the consumer, with the help of which he will be able to track how much work has been done on his request so far.